The Downtown Oklahoma City Partnership marketing team produces more than 20 events annually, ranging from educational workshops to large festivals. There is something for everyone in every district. Our events include:
- Developers’ Luncheon – January 14
- Chocolate Decadence – February 6
- Midtown Walkabout – April 18 canceled
- Starlight Supper – April 30 canceled
- Dean A. McGee Awards – June 3
- Deep Deuce Director’s Cuts – September 11
- Midtown Walkabout – October 19
- Brick-or-Treat – October 26
- Lights On Broadway – November 21
- OKC Tree Lighting Festival – November 27
- A Dog Day in December – December 3
- SandRidge Santa Run – December 12
For information about Downtown OKC’s events contact Holly Hoyler, Events and Special Projects Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For partnership or sponsorship opportunities, please email Jennifer Bowman, Director of Marketing and Development, at email@example.com.
For a complete list of all events happening in the greater downtown area, click here.