STARLIGHT SUPPER: PICNIC
MAY 13, 2021 | 7-9pm
Starlight Supper is returning on Thursday, May 13th for its eighth year as a socially distanced picnic under the stars!
In lieu of our traditional communal dinner, guests are invited to pack their best blankets, pillows, and lawn chairs and enjoy a packaged picnic curated by some of the best chefs in OKC. The dinner will be held in the heart of downtown at Kerr Park, complemented by live music, and illuminated by the event’s signature sparkling lights.
Each picnic-for-two box will include 6 courses of savory and sweet bites along with a selection of wine and bubbles. There will also be a cash bar stocked with more wine, beer, and soft drinks.
Purchase a ticket to enjoy your picnic on the lawn or reserve a table next to the pavilion. Stop at check-in upon arrival to receive your wristband, picnic box, and information card, then choose a spot on the lawn or find your table.
All proceeds from the event will benefit Downtown Oklahoma City Initiatives, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to foster an environment of creativity and culture through public art and activation.
RSVP on Facebook for more information as we get closer to the event: fb.me/e/ARdhSRLh
Picnic for Two – $150 ($75 per person) SOLD OUT – Join the waitlist on Eventbrite.
Food and drink for 2 guests
Ground seating for 2
Guests must bring their own blanket, chairs, etc.
Table for Four – $400 ($100 per person) SOLD OUT
Food and drink for 4 guests
Reserved table seating for 4
Broadway 10 (Prosciutto, pear and chèvre with honey)
La Baguette (Dessert shots, chocolate mice, cookies and macarons)
The Hall’s Pizza Kitchen (Greens, togarashi and apple salad)
The Jones Assembly (Dips & Spreads with bread and veggies)
Riviere Banh Mi (Spicy grilled pork banh mi)
Rococo (Classic chicken salad with homemade chips)
Spunk Adams & Friends
- Check-in begins at 6:30pm
- Event time is 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Guests must be 21+
- Lawn seating is first come, first served
- Don’t forget to bring your own picnic blanket, pillows, lawn chairs, etc. We recommend getting creative and going all out!
- Boxes will include plates, cups, napkins, hand sanitizer, water bottles–everything you will need to have a perfect picnic
- Seating areas will be distanced for each group to have plenty of space
- Tickets are sold to accommodate two or four people, but you’re welcome to sit with others to form a larger group
- Masks are recommended when interacting with staff or bartenders
- Only credit cards, debit cards, and contactless payments are accepted at the bar
- Luxury portable restrooms will be on site for guest use
- Due to the nature of the event we aren’t able to offer modifications to the pre-packaged meals
- In case of rain or inclement weather, picnic boxes will be available for pick up and other event activities will be canceled
- Refunds are not accepted
Downtown Oklahoma City Initiatives Board of Directors:
Allison Barta Bailey