DOWNTOWN HOME TOUR
DOWNTOWN HOME TOUR
SUNDAY, MARCH 4, 12PM-4PM
On March 4 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Downtown Oklahoma City Partnership and the Business Improvement District will host the 2018 Downtown Home Tour to provide a glimpse of what it’s like to live in the heart of Oklahoma City. The tour will showcase nine new, popular, and historic properties in the downtown area.
Tours are self-guided and guests may begin at any participating location. Beginning at 12:00 p.m., shuttles will be running the entire route, making stops at each property. The Downtown Home Tour is free and open to the public.
Guests are invited to visit Artspace at Untitled for the official Downtown Home Tour refreshment stop, sponsored by the realty group, Keesee and Company, Inc. Artspace at Untitled in located at 1 NE 3rd St.
The tour will feature the following properties:
- 701 Hudson – 701 Hudson is a 5-story luxury condo property with 10 residential units located at 701 N. Hudson Ave. Each flat will boast a high-end modern design with white oak hardwood floors. Take a first look at this new property that is not scheduled to be completed until Summer 2018.
- Carnegie Centre – Since its renovation in 2014, Carnegie Centre has become home to residential lofts and commercial businesses such as Udander Spa, Nourished Food Bar, and the UCO Downtown Campus. Carnegie Centre is located in the Central Business District at 131 Dean A. McGee Ave.
- The Civic Condominiums – The Civic is a visionary residential condominium community that can be found in the Arts District in Downtown Oklahoma City, located at 627 Couch Drive. Designed by renowned Butzer Architects and Urbanism, The Civic is comprised of 2 buildings with 34 condominium home units.
- LIFT – Located in the Midtown district at 801 NW 10th St., LIFT is a new, mixed-use development of urban apartments and commercial space built in 2016. Home to 329 apartments, LIFT features a salt water pool, outdoor lounges, dog park, and more.
- The Montgomery – Located at 500 W. Main St. in the Film Row district, The Montgomery originally opened in 1929 as Oklahoma City’s Montgomery Ward Department Store. The Montgomery is now a mixed-use retail and residential building featuring 70 upscale apartments with one floor of specialty shops and offices.
- Mosaic – Located at 321 N. Oklahoma Ave., Mosaic sits in the heart of the historic Deep Deuce district. Mosaic is the newest extension of the Level community. It includes high ceilings, full-size patios, gourmet kitchens, a parking garage, a laze pool, and poolside grills. Residents can enjoy views of the city’s skyline from the 2nd and 5th floor terraces.
- Park Harvey – Located in the Central Business District at 200 N. Harvey Ave., Park Harvey was originally built in 1957. Formerly known as The Fidelity Bank Building, it operated as a bank and office building for over fifty years. In 2006, the building went through a major remodel and reopened in 2007 as a 162-unit apartment building.
- The Sieber – Located in Oklahoma City’s vibrant Midtown district at 1305 N. Hudson Ave., The Sieber residents enjoy close proximity to many neighborhood amenities including restaurants, boutique retail, and public parks. The two buildings underwent extensive renovations in 2006. It houses 5,000 square feet of ground floor commercial space, 30 apartments, and 8 loft-style units.
- The Historic TownHouse Apartments – Built in 1933, The TownHouse (Hotel) was a residential hotel built to provide housing for those who worked downtown. Located at 627 NW 5th St., The TownHouse remained virtually untouched until undergoing a substantial renovation in 2017, converting its 54 single rooms into an 18-unit luxury apartment building.
In addition to the 9 stops on the Downtown Home Tour, the below properties will be hosting open houses on March 4, 12pm-4pm. Please note, the free shuttle will not make stops at these locations, but many are a short walk from a Downtown Home Tour shuttle stop.
- The Edge – 1325 N Walker Avenue
- The Hill at Bricktown – 418 NE 1st Terrace
- SoSA House – 915 NW 8th Street
- Standard Engraving Building – 626 W Main Street
- Urban Retreat by Andy Zeeck – 616 NW 6th Street
Join the Facebook event here!
Thank you to our sponsor, Keesee and Company, Inc.
1 NE 3rd St. OKC, OK 73104