SATURDAY OCTOBER 16, 12PM -4PM
This bi-annual event will take place on Saturday, October 16, and will put you in the fall spirit with seasonal promotions and activities for those shopping, eating, and visiting the district.
Bust out your flannels and beanies and join us for Midtown Walkabout!
Put your walkin’ shoes on and join us for Midtown Walkabout! #MidtownWalkabout
S H O P
- Black Scintilla -Complimentary popcorn, plus free pair of sunglasses with purchase.
- Chirps & Cheers – Free raffle entry for $50 gift card (no purchase necessary).
- Commonplace Books – Purchase a book and receive 15% off the new “Los Libros” sweatshirt.
- Field Study Clothing – Free raffle entry for a free gift (no purchase necessary).
- mode. – Free gift with purchase.
- NASH Fashion – 15% off any custom order.
- Nhu Avenue – Free mini cupcakes while supplies last.
- Oak City Vintage– Free hair clip with $35 purchase, plus $10 off coupon with any purchase.
- Opolis Clothing Co. – Receive 20% off with Midtown Walkabout mention.
- The Laboratory (new location) – Purchase Lab merch to be entered into Yeezy Slide giveaway.
D I N E + D R I N K
- 1492 New World Latin Cuisine – $3 taco happy hour until close.
- Barkeep Supply – Special fall cocktail menu.
- Bleu Garten – $1 off local beers and menu cocktails from 12pm-4pm.
- Brownʼs Bakery – One free cookie per person while supplies last.
- Capitals Ice Cream – Special fall menu, plus free waffle cone upgrade.
- Elemental Coffee – Special fall drink menu.
- Elk Valley Brewing Co. – $8 core beer packs and $1 off slushies and select pints.
- Fassler Hall – 50% off fries appetizer.
- Hacienda Tacos $3 Coors Light, $7 taco burgers, plus free chips & salsa during OU game.
- Insomnia Cookies – One free Classic Cookie per person with an in-store purchase.
- Louieʼs Grill & Bar – $5 queso, $5 fried green beans, and $5 fried pickles.
- Not Your Average Joe – $5 Harry Potter menu, $4 frappes, $3 mimosas and mini beer flights, $2 ice cream, and $1 drip.
- Press Waffle Co. (inside The Collective) – Special pumpkin pie waffle.
- Rivière Modern Bánh Mì – $6 wine, sake, and prosecco glasses & cans.
- Sincerely Coffee Roasters -Buy one, get 30% off all fall drinks.
- Sunset Patio Bar – $3 off all fall cocktails, plus live music on the patio.
- The Collective Kitchens & Cocktails – Special fall cocktail menu, plus live music on the patio.
- Tamashii Ramen House – Purchase two bowls of ramen and receive free edamame.
- The Hallʼs Pizza Kitchen – Show proof of purchase from a Midtown shop, receive a free cookie.
S E E + D O
- 405 YOGA OKC – Free beginner yoga class in the studio at 12:15pm (pre-registration required).
- Baker Street Escapes – 20% off escape games, Midtown ghost tour, or pub crawl.
- Curbside Chronicle – Free mini bouquets while supplies last. Located at Midtown Bocce courts (N.W. 9th and Hudson Ave.) & Brown’s Bakery parking lot (1100 N. Walker Ave.)
- Dust Bowl Lanes & Lounge – 50% off bowling from 12pm-4pm.
- Happy Place Yoga – Free outdoor yoga class on the lawn across from Dust Bowl from 1pm-2pm (space limited).
- Lime OKC Practice Course – Browns Bakery parking lot
- Midtown Bank (Citizens) – Stop by for free giveaways.
- NextHome Realty – Free succulent bar while supplies last in the Brown’s Bakery parking lot.
- Plant – Free community HIIT fitness class at 10:45am.
- Sage Sothebyʼs International – Free water and balloons while supplies last.
- The Big Friendly Pumpkin Patch – (N.W. 10th & Hudson Ave.)
- The Edge Apartments – Free sʼmores bar.
- Midtown Mutts Dog Park – Treats & Trails fall celebration featuring dog costume contest, giveaways & more.
- Palomar – 5th annual Trunk-or-Treat event from 2pm-4pm. (1140 N. Hudson Ave.)
RSVP to let us know you’re coming on the Facebook Event.
𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘖𝘒𝘊 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴.
The Midtown Association is a 501(c)(3) organization that provides marketing and promotion to the Midtown district. Midtown is part of the downtown Business Improvement District, which is managed by Downtown Oklahoma City Partnership. For more information, visit MidtownOKC.com.