RALLY IN THE ALLEY
RALLY IN THE ALLEY
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6 | 5PM-8PM
AUTOMOBILE ALLEY DISTRICT
Automobile Alley businesses are proud to give back to the incredible nonprofits in our community. On Thursday, Sept. 6 from 5pm to 8pm, the Automobile Alley retailers listed below will donate 20% of their sales to these deserving organizations. Please join us for an evening of neighborhood shopping that also benefits a local charity.
Shop for a cause at the following retailers:
- OKcollective | 18 N.W. 9th St. | benefiting Myriad Gardens Foundation
- Oklahoma Shirt Company | 26 N.E. 10th St. | benefiting RestoreOKC
- OK Runner | 708 N. Broadway Ave. | benefiting Special Olympics Oklahoma
- PLENTY Mercantile | 807 N. Broadway Ave. | benefiting Water 4
- Schlegel Bicycles | 900 N. Broadway Ave. | benefiting Go Mitch Go Foundation
- Shop Good | 1007 N. Broadway Ave. | benefiting Foundation for Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Siempre Viva | 3 N.W. 9th St. | benefiting Oklahoma Humane Society
- Tin Lizzie’s | 905 N. Broadway Ave. | benefiting No Boundaries International
- Twinkle Apothecary | 3 N.W. 9th St. | benefiting Oklahoma Humane Society
- Urbane | 1015 N. Broadway Ave. Ste. 100 | benefiting Mother Huggers
After shopping, please visit Automobile Alley’s restaurants and bars for a delicious meal or craft cocktail:
- Broadway 10 Bar & Chophouse | 1101 N. Broadway Ave.
- Coffee Slingers Roasters | 1015 N. Broadway Ave.
- Cultivar Mexican Kitchen | 714 N. Broadway Ave.
- Hideaway Pizza | 901 N. Broadway Ave.
- Iguana Mexican Grill | 9 N.W. 9th St.
- Kamp’s 1910 Cafe | 10 N.E. 10th St.
- Katiebug’s Shaved Ice and Hot Chocolate | 7 N.W. 9th St.
- NASHBIRD | 1 N.W. 9th St.
- Prairie Artisan Ales OKC | 3 N.W. 8th St.
- Red PrimeSteak | 504 N. Broadway Ave.
- S&B’s Burger Joints | 20 N.W. 9th St.
- Sidecar Barley & Wine Bar | 1100 N. Broadway Ave.
- Twisted Spike Brewing Company | 1 N.W. 10th St.
- Water’s Edge Winery – OKC | 712 N Broadway Ave.
The Automobile Alley Association is a 501(c)(3) organization that provides marketing and promotion to Automobile Alley businesses and for the district itself. Automobile Alley is part of the downtown Business Improvement District (BID), which is managed by Downtown Oklahoma City Partnership. The BID delivers street-level amenities, such as street cleaning and trash pickup, and produces events. For more information, visit www.AutomobileAlley.org.
Downtown Oklahoma City Partnership (DOKC) is a non-profit organization that promotes and markets downtown Oklahoma City in conjunction with numerous downtown stakeholders. DOKC also manages the downtown Business Improvement District, funds public art projects, and holds annual events. For more information, visit www.DowntownOKC.com.