TREE PICK-UP & REMOVAL
DOWNTOWN TREE LIMB PICKUP/REMOVAL BEGINS DECEMBER 11TH
Downtown Oklahoma City Partnership in collaboration with the City of Oklahoma City is implementing a downtown-wide service to haul away tree limbs for commercial properties within the Downtown Business Improvement District (see below map).
Downtown Business Improvement District Boundaries – Third Generation
To take advantage of these services, property owners must have tree limbs stacked neatly curbside no later than 5pm on Friday, 12/11/2020. Please contact us if you cannot meet this deadline.
Downtown OKC Partnership’s goal is to ensure downtown sidewalks and public spaces are ready to welcome visitors during this holiday season.
Guidelines for pickup/removal of tree limbs:
- Set trees and limbs at the curb on public streets by 5pm on Friday, 12/11/2020. Storm debris will not be picked up if mixed with other trash.
- Cut tree limbs and logs into sections 10 feet long or shorter.
- Do not include leaves or other bagged tree debris. These items will not be picked up.
- Place limbs as close to street as possible without blocking sidewalk.
- Avoid placing limbs too closely to poles, trees, or any other obstruction that might hinder removal.
For any questions, please contact Addison Ball, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.