Downtown OKC’s Downtown Guides serve as hospitality ambassadors, assisting to connect residents, employees, and visitors with Oklahoma City’s great downtown community. The Downtown Guides’ primary role is to be the face of our organization, they are out on the streets to better your experience in downtown Oklahoma City. Our Guides are serving downtown every weekend and on various weekdays (driven by special events), you will find them walking and or biking around our eight districts.
Downtown Guides Services:
- Welcoming and assisting visitors, offering a friendly greeting and assistance
- Promoting downtown amenities and businesses
- Providing maps, rack cards, and visitor information
- Assisting with downtown special events
- Connecting those in need to partnering organizations: OKCPD, Fire, EMS, and social services
- Delivering promotional materials to our downtown stakeholders
If you are friendly, personable, and passionate about our flourishing downtown, please consider applying for a position as a Downtown Guide with Downtown OKC Partnership. Contact Emily Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to apply (must be willing to walk during shift hours and spend a majority of time outdoors).