COMMUNITY PROJECT COMMITTEES
Downtown OKC Partnership is launching its first-ever Community Project Committees, and you’re invited!
In order to further engage our downtown stakeholders and others who are interested in improving downtown Oklahoma City, we have formed several committees that will begin meeting this spring. We are excited to continue our community engagement efforts, and we have dedicated some funds to implement some of the ideas that come from these groups.
These meetings are open to anyone, but we do kindly request an RSVP. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we know to expect you! Call 405-235-3500 if you have any questions.
Mobility and Connectivity Committee
This group will discuss pedestrian safety projects, connections between downtown districts, and ways to improve walkability for everyone.
- July 23 at 5:30pm at Plenty Mercantile (CANCELED)
- March 29 at 8:30am at Plenty Mercantile (coffee and pastries will be served)
- May 7 at 11:30am at Allied Arts Rooftop Patio (pizza will be served)
Events and Activation Committee
This group will discuss the upcoming Bricktown Canal 20th Anniversary event, as well as other ideas for programming the downtown area this year and beyond. Come with your list of ideas and be prepared to brainstorm!
- March 15 at 10:00am at Bricktown Brewery (coffee and pastries will be served)
- April 17 at 2:00pm at Brickopolis (cookies and beverages will be served)