- This event has passed.
Taste of Art
October 8, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm$150
ARTSPACE is pleased to announce that our Taste of Art programming is officially returning! Taste of Art is a beautiful way to invest in ARTSPACE’s future while having an unforgettable time.
The event takes place October 8th, from 6:30 to 9:00 PM, for a delightful seven-course meal and two complimentary glasses of wine. Chef Rossana Iodice will be creating an old-world culinary journey that will introduce you to Italian foods so historical; your taste buds will be taken aback. Tables will be situated in the sculpture garden under the twinkle lights. The tables and garden will be filled with art that can be purchased at the dinner to support local artists. An evening to remember!
- Arrive at 6:30 PM to purchase a cocktail or glass of prosecco from the bar and view both exhibitions: Press Gallery, Melissa Jacobs/ Main Gallery, Josette Simon
- By 7:00 PM, take a seat at your table where your first course, aperitivo, will be waiting for you! While you enjoy your apertivo, a server will come to pour you your first glass of wine, and soon after, the chef will introduce herself and the following course.
- After your 3rd course, your second glass of wine will be poured, and Chef Iodice will talk you through the rest of the meal. If you would like an extra glass of wine, you may purchase it at the bar.
- Your last course, served at 8:15 PM, will be dessert plated on ceramic dishes created by one of our Mentor students, Eric Martinez. Many of the objects on your table will be hand made and for sale by the following artists:
- Water glasses by Amy Sanders De Melo, Decorative table sculptures by Paul Medina, Vases by Corporeal Ceramics, Amy Sanders De Melo, and AnnaVittoria Conner-Pickett, sculpture by Dan Garrett, and placeholders made by Ariana Weir for each guest to take home as a memento.