- This event has passed.
PRIDE on 9th Street
June 13, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Join your favorite businesses and friends on 9th Street in Automobile Alley as they celebrate Pride on Saturday, June 18th.
- Factory Obscura will be celebrating Pride Month with an Artist Market at Mix-Tape! Shop art created by 18 local LGBTQIA+ artists from 4-7 PM. The Pride Artist Market is outdoors and free to attend. The indoor Mix-Tape experience will also be open with timed ticketing. Located at 25 NW 9th Street. Visit http://www.factoryobscura.com/…/pride-artist-market-at… for more info.
- Iguana will be featuring a “Pride Punch” between 11-7 PM at 9 NW 9th Street.
- Katiebug’s will be offering fun handmade rainbow sweets between 12-6 PM at 7 NW 9th Street.
- Common Dear is featuring their Pride Collection of fun and unique products by many LGBTQIA2S+ brands from all over the world, plus their Pride-themed locally made candles. Common Dear and Johnny and June across the street are both proudly queer women-owned. Their hours are 11-6 PM at 3 NW 9th Street.
- Nashbird will be offering a rainbow dessert option between 10:30-10 PM, at 1 NW 9th Street.
- Johnny and June is also featuring fun Pride-themed goods and an OKcollective Candle Co. Pride candle. Their hours are 11-6 PM at 12 NW 9th Street.
- This is opening day for Flora Fern, a new tiny house plant shop next to Johnny and June (from the same owners of Common Dear, Johnny and June and OKcollective Candle Co.! Their hours will be 11-6 PM in the “pocket park”.
- Cargo Room will have a really fun photo op on the side of their building between 11-6 PM at 14 NW 9th Street.
- The 9th Street S & B Burger Joint location offers Pride-themed cocktails and mocktails for the whole month of June, located at 20 NW 9th Street and open from 11-10 PM.
- Oklahoma Shirt Company will have Pride shirts and special deals at Ace’s, the Disc Golf Store at 22 NE 10th St Suite B, between 9-9 PM.