- This event has passed.
Historic Deep Deuce Walking Tour
February 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
History! Music! Culture! Business! Experience Deep Deuce, a historically all-Black district in OKC.
- Tours are kid-friendly and open to the public
- Tours are wheelchair accessible
- Tours will depart promptly at 2 pm and 3 pm
- Tour starts outside of Aloft Hotel, 209 N. Walnut Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- Parking is available on the street for free and in the Aloft Hotel garage for a fee
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event is co-sponsored by the Urban League of Greater Oklahoma City (ULOKC) Young Professionals, ULOKC Guild, and the OKC City Councilwoman Nikki Nice